Hi dolls! I'm Kate<3 I am 17, I have lost a total of 77 lbs I used to weigh 195 at the beginning of my freshman year and then i got down to 118 :/ unfortunately im back at 145 and my GW's are, 1GW: 135 [ ] 2GW:130 [ ] 3GW: 125 [ ] 4GW: 120 [ ] 5GW:115 [ ] && my UGW: 108. My blog is mostly about weight loss/ achievements, everyday life(random ramblings). I socialize on Instagram , YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. Im still working on making my blog tha best it possibly can be. Oh and i love summer, rainbows, && tha city<3
I recently went back to blonde hair.. so i may be posting a lot of pics in tha near future. -love Kate xoxo
1) GREEN TEA (helps keep you hydrated, amazing antioxidants, metabolism booster) try and drink 2- 3 cups a day, can calm you down before bed so try an get used to drinking a cup before you hit tha hay.
2) WATER ( fills you up, keeps you hydrated) You can raise your metabolic rate by as much as 30% by drinking 17 ounces of ICE COLD water Sometimes wen you binge eat your really just thirsty/ dehydrated so next time before you binge try drinking a large glass of water then count to 100 if your still hungry opt for a negative calorie food rather than those disgusting cellulite filling cookies and cream.. [TRY TO DRINK 7-8 cups a day!]
3) COFFEE is an appetite suppressant. just make sure you don’t drink one of those 1000 cal fat-fraps from Starbucks INSTEAD check nutritional value and get a low cal drink maybe one from my Doing Starbucks Low-cal guide.
4) SPICY FOODS raise you metabolism. DON’T overload on unhealthy Mexican dishes/food.Hot and spicy seasonings, such as CHILIES, MUSTARD, CURRY, PEPPERS, and BLACK PEPPER.[Make sure your spicy dish is NOT HIGH CALORIE or you’ll UNDO the FAT BURNING advantage.]
5) Never eat anything much bigger than your fist. THINK do you really want to be that bloated, and studies show eating smaller meals through out tha day can raise your metabolism.